Old September 9th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default GNS430W: Parallel offset course feature

"Peter Clark" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 02:32:50 -0700, B wrote:

It would be nice to have victor airways in the box....

All the necessary components of Victor airways are in the box. What you
want, I presume, is an airway database. I guess you have to go to a
G-1000 to get that.;-)

I know they are, that's what's so frustrating. And once Piper makes a
Malibu or Meridan with a G1000 instaed of the Avidyne panel, I might
just trade up.....

AviDyne uses the Garmin GPS for it's Nav input, so get the Avidyne, but
attach a GPS-480 to it if you REALLY want airways.