Old September 23rd 04, 10:02 PM
Newps

Dude wrote:
I wonder if there is an additive you could put in it, like an STP for jet a?

Yes. This question came up in Truck Trend magazine a while back. A guy
wrote in that he was a mechanic for some major airline. Any fuel taken
out of the plane could not be put back in, it was stored for disposal.
He wanted to know if he could run the jet A in his F350. Answer was
because all the lubricity is refined out of jet fuel you could use it
but you had to put that back in. Somebody sold it in small cans but I
didn't pay attention to who it was as I don't have a diesel yet.