Old July 9th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Psychological evaluations in other professions

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Steve Sousa wrote:
Hello:

Does anyone know of other professions that require psychological
evaluation of "attitude" to weed out overconfident candidates, etc?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Steve Sousa
United Airlines I believe used psychological testing during their
application/interview process at Stapleton some years ago. Don't know
about the present situation.
Dudley Henriques
(Possible living proof that these tests are inaccurate as have been

.................................................. ...............................................?
Certified sane through psychological testing at least once :-)

Identity problem, Dudley?

Get the book "Mind Hunter" by John Douglas (former head of the FBI
profiling Unit) and read the chapter at the end entitled "Battling
Shrinks". Good read in any case.

http://tinyurl.com/2vxjqc or http://preview.tinyurl.com/2vxjqc

Identity problem???????
Don't understand

You are what George Orwell called a "Non Person"!

Matt B.
--
"I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest
complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it