Old July 12th 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default This is what happens in the REAL world of Air Safety

"FUBAR7" wrote in message

How many sock puppets do you have?

Close calls like that happen all the time at all major airports and have
been for many years. They will continue to happen regardless of how much or
little NATCA feeds these stories to the media to serve their own interests.

And no matter how much YOU try to play on irrational fears, flying on a
commercial airliner is still OVER 20 TIMES SAFER than driving your own car.
I suggest you peddle your nonsense on a non-pilot forum where you can better
take advantage of ignorance. Nobody here is buying.

Mike wrote:
"77777" wrote in message
news
A few reminders for FAA Management pukes. While you gorge on sheet cake
and devise ways to screw over your front line safety employees take a
few seconds and look at these links.

This is what happens in the REAL world of Air Safety.

Of all the links you posted, none had anything to do with the FAA other
than the 20 year old PSA 182 crash in which the crew was given and
accepted a visual clearance.

You should stop licking so many Chinese toys.

Remember, your GS-"Oh-My God" tax waste positions in your cubicle rat
locations don't mean **** in the big picture
of life.

Get ready because it's a coming. Any day now.

The blood will be on YOUR hands

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/planecrash/minu-02.html

http://univers-cite.qc.ca/tucs/crv/psa_f182/

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w20050905.htm