Old December 5th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Beryl wrote:

Jim Logajan wrote:

The following thread on the Van's Air Force web site was of general
enough interest that I thought it worthwhile to bring it to the
attention of other pilots:

http://www.vansairforce.com/communit...ad.php?t=24147

Would be quite useful if it really worked. Of course there would
still be strikes with inattentive and near-sighted birds. ;-)

Entertaining thread this turned into. Anyway, here's a nice illusion.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8067/imagegm1.gif

Concentrate on the + in the middle.
An illusory green dot soon appears.
Moments later, pink dots seem to disappear.

Hey, I was about to post that.

I'll repost this one here - so it's easier to find?
HEHEHE!

http://www.sonnyradio.com/spinninglady.html