Old December 23rd 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

Default contrails

I saw a most interesting program on the Science Channel last night
about the sun, and it discussed the 11-year cycle of sunspot minimums
and maximums, and their apparent effect on the earth's climate. The
AGW proponents would gain some credibility if they would address this
in their models (and moisture too), but it that does not seem to
contribute to the results they want. They don't even want to talk much
about methane, with 20x the greenhouse capability as CO2.

Tom you say "There's none so deaf as them's won't hear" but I don't
hear anyone from CRU explaining the source code in their climate model
that embeds data within the model. To me, the emails are just
background noise next to this inconvenient revelation; making models
data-aware is pure cheating. The media silence on this deafening, and
I am listening. This is the kind of thing that turns fence-sitting
skeptics into hardened deniers.

Oh, spring (and the warming that comes with it) can't come soon
enough!

tuno