Old August 4th 05, 01:24 AM
Montblack

("Mike Rapoport" wrote)
[snip]
Do not underestimate the value of cheap.

When people juggle balls, that's usually the one that gets left on the
ground.

Having a 12 year old 130K minivan opens up possibilities that would be off
limits in a 2001 minivan with 35K on it - duct taping (mosquito) screen
netting to the interior window frames comes to mind. :-)

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen the light with those self-inflating
double-high (15"-20") air mattresses. Ours takes 4D batteries and
comfortably fits inside a medium size Coleman cooler for transport.
Batteries have lasted us over a year.

Montblack