Old August 28th 03, 10:24 AM
Michael Petukhov

nt (Gordon) wrote in message ...

Let me get this straight, comrade Mikey - I made a mistake, admitted it
immediately, and, in your rather dim eyes, you see this as "destroying" my
"professional reputation"?

It depends on type of mistake certanly. The fact is that aviation
experts
cannot confuse T-160 and Tu22. This just cannot happend with aviation
experts. And the fact that you indeed admitted it does not change the
fact
that your are not an aviation expert.

Well, I could take a page from your playbook and deny my error in the face of
overwhelming evidence (MOON HOAX) or slightly backpedal without ever admitting
I made a mistake, but to tell you the truth, I wouldn't want to do anything in
your manner. I prefer to admit my mistakes when they happen.

Of course. What you could do else? Insisting that Tu-160 and Backfires
are the same? That would be funny indeed.

you who has a
stainless credibility of high flying US NAVY aviation expert.

Thanks, comrade Mikey! Here I thought I was just a face in the crowd of people
who think of you as a nationalist ex-patriot.

Wrongly thought. In fact I am internationalist and patriot, Russia
patriot of course.
Not a US patriot. That's the only reason for you pathological hate
against me.

Although
the question remains do all US NAVY aviation experts still believe that
Tu-160s and russian NAVY Tu-22M3s are the same planes? Just curiosity.

Ask them, comrade - since I have been out of the Navy for years, it seems
ridiculous of you, as usual, to think I am speaking on their behalf. I don't
represent the US Navy; I represent the people who think you are a fool.

Are you an impostor in addition? Why would not you speak for yourself
only?
But you want bring others who gave you no rights for "speaking on
their behalf".
Why is that? Just make your empty words looking a bit more heavier.
That's why. A small useful lie, Gordon, again.

Look at the dates. your "days" are from the same department of "small
mistakes". It seems Gordon you do have propesities to distort
unpleasant
reality according to your current needs. Yeah Gordon small useful lie?

Funny, that - I made a mistake and didn't try to cover it.

I never said you tried to cover it. It was simply impossible.
Otherwise
I think you almost certainly would try.

In the last couple
years of watching you here in RAM, I don't recall ever seeing you do the same.

Perhaps s bad vision.

As for Tu-22M3 vs. Tu-160 well some "small mistakes" can destroy
professional reputation forever.

I didn't confuse these two numerical designations, I confused their quite
similar NATO reporting names,

Are "Blackjack" and "Backfire" names so really similar for you?

ONCE, in a posting, and admitting to my mistake.
Since you seem in a position of being able to claim you've never made a similar
mistake, I'd love to see you say that in print.

Although I am not an aviation expert I indeed never confused Tu-160
and Tu22Ms.

in my personal view this
"small mistake" does speak for the real professional level of
its maker.

Your "personal view" is mighty narrow anyway and is of no concern.

Lie again Gordon, You are very concern about my "personal view".
Otherwise you would not respond in the way you did. Your reputation
is in danger. That's why you so concern. Note every time you try
to fix it you go in even more traubles. So recommend you: shut up.
Maybe it will be forgotten ... or maybe not.

Michael