Old March 13th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Ack!! video A320 xwind in Germany

Dave Doe wrote in
. nz:

In article ,
says...
Dave Doe wrote in news:MPG.2241df172b22cd349898c1
@news.paradise.net.nz:

In article ,

says...
Dave Doe wrote in news:MPG.2241c16965a09dcd9898c0
@news.paradise.net.nz:

In article ,
says...
Dave Doe wrote in
. nz:

In article ,

says...
Dave Doe wrote in
. nz:

Wingtip scrapes are pretty common.

How many times a day do you scrape the wing on the ground?

If I want to, as many as I can. If not, it doesn't happen.

What's your point?

Proven.

Well done. Let us know when you figure out what it was.

LOL

Us? - how many of you are there? and which one am I talking to

today?

Depends

Which one would you like to talk to?

Some of us charge 4.95 a minute.

Well I'm not sure which Bertie I'm talking to now, nor which one
I'd like to talk to - as you didn't tell me how many of you there
are to talk to! Nor did you answer my other question (which one I
was

talking
to).

Actually you've (whatever Bertie) didn't answer any of my questions
at all.

So tell yer what - you have the last say on the matter, I know you

want
to - and as an added bonus, perhaps you could get all Berties to
reply

-
and invoice me for each!

OK, that will be thirty trillion, please.

Sorry for the slow reply - I had to contact your government to secure
the full amount. They tell me that because you're an American citizen
that they are happy to pay themselves, they want you to contact them,
now.

We've answered on an infintie number of infinite universes but I'm
giving you a disoucnt.

And I did answer the question.

Yes thank you Mxsmanic. How many times (that means give me a figure)
do you scrap the wings on the ground; per day, week - whatever - you
say it's common. How many times in the last year? - feel free to
approximate, but don't gimme the Mxsmanic chit - that's not you is it?

I'm not giving you MXS chit, I can assure you with my hand over my heart
that I'm giving your question every inch of the respect it deserves.

Bertie