Old March 13th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr
Dave Doe

Default Ack!! video A320 xwind in Germany

snip

And I did answer the question.

Yes thank you Mxsmanic. How many times (that means give me a figure)
do you scrap the wings on the ground; per day, week - whatever - you
say it's common. How many times in the last year? - feel free to
approximate, but don't gimme the Mxsmanic chit - that's not you is it?

I'm not giving you MXS chit, I can assure you with my hand over my heart
that I'm giving your question every inch of the respect it deserves.

I'll take that as an admission from you that wing tip scrapes are infact
uncommon.

If you have any proof to the contrary - please provide it.

--
Duncan