Old June 16th 18, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default New low budget two seater

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:57:18 PM UTC-7, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Thats why we call the US Retardistan.

So I have learned that the Aussies call Americans sepptos - Yank - skeptic tank = sepptos: And I have learned that some our country calls us "Retardistan". Perhaps it is the company I keep, but I can't think of one derogatory term for another country or their people that in the lexicon Americans'. I guess when one has it all they don't feel the need to disparage another. Just a point on this aviation related site, America exports more aviation goods and technologies than any other country!