Old August 16th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Becker vs Microair

Both my Becker radio (AR4201 installed July 2000) and Becker
transponder (ATC4401 installed April 2008) have worked and performed
to my entire satisfaction. I would definitely buy Becker again!

I know there are folks who have had problems, but I think you'll
always hear about problems and seldom hear about good experiences. One
should also keep in mind that electronics problems in gliders may be
magnified since a lot of instrument wiring seems to be done by non-
professionals.

-John