Old June 18th 19, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps

Mathew I just started using skysight with LXNAV connect recently and so far find it helpful. They are few issues though, some of them I suspect or on the LXNAV side (the convergence data and the satellite data don’t seem to remain cached through the flight unless I reconnect with a cel signal mid flight, I suspect this is an LXNAV issue) but one thing I noticed in my last flight is a discrepancy between the parameter I choose to what was displayed. I choose the cloud base parameter which suppose to show where the clouds are predicted, but what I was seeing during the flight was either top of thermals or cloud base regardless of cu potential, in other words there was color everywhere vs what the web browser was showing.

Ramy