Old September 14th 03, 03:12 AM
JDupre5762

Haven't found good info on the net and I'm not willing to spend money to
get books on this matter right now...

So. I wonder if anyone could shed some info on the Messerschmitt 110
aces. I'd be interested in the pilots who were successfull especially in
the 1939-1941 timeline in the west and/or Mediterranean, then

separately those pilots who were successful in the eastern front.

I presume number of 110 pilots made aces during the daylight bombings of
Germany, especially 1942-1944?

Night pilots of course created quite large number of aces flying various
Me 110 types, but night war is outside my inquiry and I got some pretty
good literature on that subject.

Thanks for the answers in advance,

jok

Don't know how accurate it is but I just found this site. At least it seems to
differentiate between night and zerstorer aces.

John Dupre'
http://www.luftwaffe.cz/zerstorer.html