Old May 1st 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

Default returning to flying after 29 years

On 2008-04-29, Robert M. Gary wrote:
2) King VFR Flight Review (better for those that just need refresher,
includes the stuff below)
http://www.kingschools.com/productDe...0KSJV033CSEDVD

I'll second this recommendation. I got it not too long ago, and it was
really good at bringing my knowledge level up to date.

The actual physical part of flying will come back pretty well, if you're
like me. I've gottan 4 hours of dual so far, and will get another 5 more
before I first solo N55ZC - but that's as much because that's what the
insurance company will want (5 hours dual in the aircraft) as it is because
that's what I think I need.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)