Old September 5th 03, 04:54 AM
Stan Gosnell

"John Clonts" wrote in
:

Thanks Stan for your reply. I would very much like to read
that bulletin, but I have searched that site for it to no
avail. Even Google had nothing to offer. Are you able to
find that bulletin on that site? If so please give me a
URL.

It was there when I posted the URL, but I can't find it now.
Apparently they deleted it. I have it downloaded as a pdf file,
but it's on my computer at home, & I won't be back for a week.
You might see if you can find someone with a Jepp subscription -
anyone who has a subscription should have the bulletin, assuming
they filed it & didn't throw it into the trash.

--
Regards,

Stan