Old January 27th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

Default l'Hotellier on EB28

Depends which EB28 you are discussing.

The original EB28s used a ASH25 fuselage and inner wing panel, with
modifications to the outer wings and to add a Binder self launch powerplant.

Latest version uses an Eta fuselage and the wing evolution has also apparently
continued although I don't know the details.

Presumably the connection types depend on the version of fuselage you have,
with the wing stub ends being made accordingly?

wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:29�pm, rlovinggood wrote:
The first edition of the new magazine, "Gliding International" has an
article on the 2 seat self-launch super glider, the EB28. �I would
have thought that a glider of this class would have automatic hookups,
but it uses l'Hotellier connections.

Ray, I believe the EB 28 is a derivitive of the ASH-25. Perhaps the
ASH-25 was designed berfore
automatic hook ups became popular.

Robert Mudd
Moriarty, New Mexico