Old October 22nd 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

Default KLN-90B

" wrote in message
Wow, I did not expect any more reply 10 days after Mike's initial
reply of "Yes". I guess being called "stupid" does have its
advantage ;-)

The reason I consider KLN-90B because it has ARINC 429 output, and I
am hoping it can talk to Aspen EFD1000 Pro. I have emailed Aspen but
received no reply yet. But why would I install a Legacy GPS to talk
to a glass panel PFD? LOL!

One thing to think about is if you're going to have or want GPSS autopilot
functionality and a GPS connection to the Aspen, you may want to see if both
are possible. I'm not sure if the ARINC 429 will serve both GPSS and the
Aspen so this is a question you might want to have answered by a
knowledgeable avionics installer.