Old October 11th 17, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default how does one find a co-owner?

Morgan,

Any guidance you could offer would be most appreciated. Those sound like very important considerations and are not things that I might have thought of upfront.

Thanks, everyone for the welcome and for the advice. I wish I knew someone local who was also interested in sailplanes. I thought my other hobby (astronomy) was niche...

Matt

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 12:49:28 AM UTC-4, Morgan wrote:

I have a pretty good partnership agreement that I've used on a couple of aircraft. I could probably scrub it
and pass it along if you need a starting point. [snip]