Old October 16th 17, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgan[_2_]

Default how does one find a co-owner?

Hi Matt,

Took me a few days to see this. Here is a link to a Google Doc that you should be able to view and copy/paste to your own location or save locally.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I am not a lawyer and no lawyer has reviewed this. It was based off the AOPA partnership agreement from what I remember of making it, but that was 8 years ago or so.

It was good enough for my needs. Not perfect, but good enough that some of the things that might come up were covered and also not so crazy that it will scare someone off.

Hope it helps,

Morgan

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 2:02:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Morgan,

Any guidance you could offer would be most appreciated. Those sound like very important considerations and are not things that I might have thought of upfront.

Thanks, everyone for the welcome and for the advice. I wish I knew someone local who was also interested in sailplanes. I thought my other hobby (astronomy) was niche...

Matt

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 12:49:28 AM UTC-4, Morgan wrote:

I have a pretty good partnership agreement that I've used on a couple of aircraft. I could probably scrub it
and pass it along if you need a starting point. [snip]