Old April 30th 05, 04:41 PM
Mike Lindsay

In article , Guy Byars
writes

"Malcolm Austin" wrote in message
Bruce, I'm really worried about your glider below!!

According to my calculations one wing is longer than the other ;-)

One wing longer than the other, No problem:

http://www.nurflugel.com/Nurflugel/n_o_d/weird_01.htm

That's a really interesting site.

There is a story in "Scientific Intelligence in WW2" by R V Jones about
an HE 111 which was built by the British at Farnborough from bits of
shot down HE111's

When they came to test flying it, it seemed to be almost uncontrollable.

They got a co-operative Luftwaffe P.O.W to have a look. He took one
glance and burst out laughing.

It seems there were 2 versions of this plane, one of which had slightly
longer wings.

You've guessed it, one wing from each version.
--
Mike Lindsay