Old March 28th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Isaksen

Default Former FAA aviation safety inspector thoughts

wrote ...
.... I have investigated many IFR accidents with no
indication as to WHY! ........ lots clipped
Them some FAA & NTSB inspector like me at the crash
site WONDERING what happened!

Thoughts????

Dear David F,
I have no reason to doubt your pilot skills and experience, and your claim
to two total electric failures might explain your hyper-anxiety. But I
wonder if you aren't stretching your qualifications a bit with the claim of
being both an FAA and an NTSB Inspector.