Old March 28th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Former FAA aviation safety inspector thoughts

On Mar 28, 1:25*pm, Michael wrote:
On Mar 28, 12:42*pm, "Mike Isaksen" wrote:

I have no reason to doubt your pilot skills and experience, and your claim
to two total electric failures might explain your hyper-anxiety.

Nah. *I've had two total electricals, two partial engine failures and
one total, and one total vacuum failure, and I'm not particularly
anxious.

I figure if you lose your vac and electrical at the same time God is
punishing you. Your best bet at that point is probably to pray

-Robert