Old October 1st 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Abigel Edward

Default Dear Sir.

Dear Sir.

How are you sir hope everything is moving well.
My name is Abigel Edward i am 19 years old from ivory coast west
Africa,Sir i am requesting for your assistance for an investiment in your
country which i will want my money to be transferd to your account for an
investment pupose, if you are willng to assist me and my brother to come
over to you after the money most have been to your account i will be very
very greaful and will uplift you more and more.we are orphans and we
don't know what to do with this money which our late father left before
he died that is why we need your advice and to gueide us so that our
$7.5million dollars will not lost in a wroung hand.I will be waiting for
your Urgent respons.

This is my private email contact me here for an easy commucations

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerly
Abigel Edward