Old April 23rd 04, 12:28 PM
R&R Sherwood

I am a Glasair I RG owner, I saw Jawbreaker last year at SNF.... I did not
notice that the tail feathers looked any smaller than that of any other
GIII, although I must admit tail size was not something that I paid much
attention to.
Russell Sherwood
Houston, TX

"Greg Siemon" wrote in message
This is brings to mind the loss of an old acquaintance, Ben Moyel, at KSOH
several years ago. I also own a GIII 330HP http://members.cox.net/n30sx/
that is modified from plan. I did have one observation from the pictures

in
Sport Aviation and that is that the horizontal looks very small, at least

in
comparison to my AC. This may be just the result of the perspective form
the picture as I have not seen Jawbreaker in person. Any comments?