Old May 16th 04, 07:00 AM
Tom Seim

(Lennie the Lurker) wrote in message om...
(Tom Seim) wrote in message . com...

Clearly, the
sport would be better off if some of the pilots did this. Cheer up,
Lennie the Lurker did!

Yes, Lennie did. but, just so you know who didn't, the one that the
most commom comment I heard was "that guy has no business in a
cockpit" has his license and is still in the air with everyone else.

Lennie also witnessed his first two airplane crashes at age 16, the
third one while soaring, and has no appetite to witness any more.
Lennie was also standing on the ground watching all three of them.
(Just to stop the word twisters before they open their mouths.)

I didn't reach retirement age by taking chances, otherwise called
pushing the edges. When I sold my plane, there were no patches on it.
Now that More Experienced People are flying it, the right wing has
patches on it.

And in this respect, your actions are exemplary. There are others out
there that have not yet reached this conclusion that should.