Old May 2nd 10, 07:49 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Boi

Default There is no Ari silverstein in Naples. Big surprise there.

On Sun, 2 May 2010 11:28:54 -0700 (PDT), Taylor wrote:

On May 2, 12:20*pm, Ari wrote:

Oh Mark(ie) not only have I been posting with my real name for almost
a decade, I have a ton of people on Usenet who know me in person.

As who, Jeffrey Bloss?

Yep, Ari Silverstein
Naples, Fl

Apparently not. You've denied it already.

Uh, Dadd(ie), don't shoot Mr. Silverstein(n) through the eyeball like
you did me.

You ain't no Lee Harvey Oswald, ya' know.
--
Tiger Boi - Cold, Dead, Ain't Coming Back
Former Kat Of Mark(ie) The Nutzoid ****sack