Old November 24th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Pegasus or ....?

I can't help you much with the specific question, but I also own an
ASW 15 and have pondered what my next glider could be. I am looking at
at least a couple more years flying the 15 before that happens, but if
you are looking at the Pegs you might consider the ASW 20. Alot of
them out there in comparison and alot of good pilots to comment on it.
It is a good performer for the money. I was thinking for myself of a
Discus A if it could be found and/or afforded. The LS 4 is nice or a
DG. I think we are getting up around 30K and more now. Not sure if
anything else in the LS 4 price range would be better.
Do a search on R.A.S. and you will see a great deal of suggestions
and opinions on various types. The ASW 15 flys very nicely and I am
very happy with mine. Was it your first sailplane? How long have you
been flying it?
Now.......... maybe the ASW 24 or 27? Or maybe the LS 8 anyone?
Craig

I'm looking to move up a level from my ASW 15.