Old February 6th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default Ameri-King

Ron Natalie wrote:
Ross wrote:

Has anyone done much business with Ameri-King?

AK is a real piece of work with regard to customer support. You're not
the first to have problems with them.

I finally have my replacement in the mail coming back. I am not sure
they know what customer support is. They should take a lesson from
LightSpeed. I had to call several times to make sure is was shipping.
They seem to have no sense of urgency. When I got the UPS tracking
number, they sent it ground. aaarrrrrggghhh. I sent it overnight and
they return it ground. Very disappointing. First time I have ever bought
something of theirs.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP