Old December 10th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dittel ATR720B Manual

On Dec 10, 11:32 am, wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:14 am, Cats wrote:

On Dec 7, 9:39 pm, wrote:

On Dec 6, 3:55 am, Cats wrote:

Hi

I'm looking for a scan of a manual for a Dittel 720B radio. I can
find manuals online for the A & C versions which are considerably
different, and the few previous enquiries seem to have hit dead ends -
but someone, somewhere must have one!

I'm in the UK.

Greetings from the USA,
I too have an ATR720B and I 've used the ATR720A installation manual
to determine wiring connections. So far so good. The power and all
pinouts appear to be the same.
If you are having a specific problem, I'd like to hear.
Regards,
Clark
Memphis, TN

I want to know how to use it! It's installed and working happily, I
know how to change frequency but I suspect it does more than that.- Hide quoted text -

Listed below are basic operating instructions for the ATR720 Model B.
(Looks just like the A model show on website)
Operation is fairly straightfoward, ON/OFF switch, Squelch Toggle
switch, move squelch switch to the up position, squelch blows, set
volume, squelch switch down.
To change frequency, - button on top of the display decrements
frequency, + button below the display increments frequency.
Mic gain and sidetone adjustments are found on the side of the unit
when removed from its sleeve.
Clark- Hide quoted text -

And...mine doesn't do anything more than transmit and receive.
Clark