Old April 1st 10, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
pintlar

Default Thank you

Many many thanks again, Stealth Pilot.
.. . . I don't even feel I need the Cessna manual as your description was so
clear and concise. I feel we'll get it done now on the first pass (4th). I
soldered up a vacumn bottle to hold the fill fluid, and a recovery bottle to
use at the (refrig) vacumn pump to recover the fluid.
.. . . Now the biggest problem I see is the terribly small awkward space
under the dash. And the fact that we have to do it a minimum of four times
to be sure to purge all the air from all 4 master cylinders.
Again, thanks. . . . . charlie