Old April 20th 20, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Bad Aviation Films

On Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 10:37:01 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Since we've had favorites, how about bad ones?

Someone mentioned Top Gun.Â* I thought that was horrible.Â* Yeah, there
was eye candy for both of the only two real genders, and there were a
bunch of great shots of aircraft, but the story line was total crap.

Dan, 5J

Top Gun - The opening sequence on the carrier is great. After that it gets silly like when Maverick goes inverted with the MIG separated by, what, 2 feet? Maybe the rudders happen to mesh REALLY well.

Technically the part that seems false is during the combat at Miramar where the swing wings on the F-14's keep going in and out and back in again in rapid succession one shot after another. Is that possible.