Old July 24th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default How do weather services get sky conditions above the surface?

wrote

Jim, he amuses us.

I'm glad for your amusement, but do you think your amusement is worth the
dismantling of one of the (previously) most useful forums on aviation, by
aviators?

If you think that it is worth it, then you have too high of a value placed
on your own entertainment.

simply don't read threads he originates.

I can do that, but it is not possible to read the good threads that are no
longer here, because the people that would have been participating are gone,
_because_ of people that continue to respond "for their own amusement."

Ignoring him is not sufficient. His departure is the only thing that is
sufficient.
--
Jim in NC