Old May 25th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

Barney Rubble wrote:

OK so a question for the drivers with XM or other satellite WX. Do these
technologies graphically display TFR's on the display?

I have WSI downlinked weather and the first year with the system I
subscribed to the TFR package. Yes, the TFR was graphically displayed.

Given the fact that I fly more IFR than VFR, I decided the TFR add-on was
not worth the additional cost to me and didn't renew it the second year.
Someone flying a lot of VFR would certainly have a different opinion.

--
Peter