Old May 25th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

"Ben Hallert" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yep, every flight. It might be a difference in culture between younger
pilots like myself and people who have been flying longer. I did all
of my flight training after 9/11, and I trained in the LA basin, which
is somewhat busy. As a result, there was a bigger emphasis on checking
this stuff than my pilot friends who learned earlier.

Perhaps. But I started flying in 2000, and every instructor I worked with
already emphasized that a briefing for each flight was required in order to
be safe and legal.

--Gary