Old July 9th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 00:59:47 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

David J. Zera wrote:
well.....just food for thought all of the major cell phone carriers sell a
program that can be downloaded to many phones that has TFR's as well as full
weather its called Pilot My-cast

https://secure.my-cast.com/pilot.jsp

Looks pretty good except it works for every phone known to man except the one I
JUST got two weeks ago. I'n stuck with it for two years, too.

It works with my phone, but I'd have to change providers to use it
with that phone which doesn't make sense.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Damn.

Roger