Old July 9th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc
David J. Zera

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

Mortimer,

The list that Digital cyclone keeps on supported phone is really out of
date. depending on your carrier access the download pages on the phone's
web. My sprint phone (mm9000) is not listed on the supported pages BUT it is
supported and downloadable from Sprint's site. I believe that you will find
that you can download and use it!

Dave Zera
Co-Chariman
Safety / Flight line
AirVenture 2006
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
David J. Zera wrote:
well.....just food for thought all of the major cell phone carriers sell
program that can be downloaded to many phones that has TFR's as well as
full
weather its called Pilot My-cast

https://secure.my-cast.com/pilot.jsp

Looks pretty good except it works for every phone known to man except the
one I JUST got two weeks ago. I'n stuck with it for two years, too.

Damn.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE