Old June 6th 07, 08:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Blue Angel Practice session Solo #6 low angle takeoff

Today was a low show pratice. The sky was cloudy, sunny, bright, dull,
gray, blue, etc. It was constantly changing.
About ten minutes after the practice ended all of the clouds moved north and
the sky became bright blue.

I came home and we went to the beach for about two hours. Most of that was
in the water. It wasn't as clear as yesterday but there were more fish
today. We know because they were nibbling. They were nibbling our toes and
the hair on my legs. Soon it will be wamer water and it will clear up like
the water in your Evian bottle. When that happens we can see all of the
fish, crabs and other stuff. Of course the downside is the warmer the water
the higher the chance of a tropical storm.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0419.jpg
Views:	133