Old March 8th 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Whiskey Delta

Default 2011 Colorado Performance Soaring Seminar Update

On Mar 8, 11:06*am, jsbrake wrote:
This is wonderful, Frank. *Thanks to everyone involved!

Will the record be available for download after the webinar? *I'll be
spending Saturday driving my family to NH a holiday.

I will be traveling as well and would have liked to have been able to
participate. Topics sound quite interesting.

Hopefully there will be some way to view it after the fact.

Thanks for putting this on. Wish I could participate.

WD