Old April 18th 12, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Lowrie

Default lx9000 task input

Bit off topic, but do you think the 8080 screen is big enough...?.. I have
flown with the LX8000 and it was fine, but to fit in my glider means
cutting the panel up a bit...

Appreciate any feedback...

Craig

At 19:26 18 April 2012, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Apr 18, 2:02=A0pm, David Crowson wrote:
Iam trying to persuade the syndicate to buya lx 9ooo, does anyone know
about inputting tasks via the sd card, is it straight forward via a

lapto=
or even a pda. I do know it is the same as the 8000 but that leaves me

no=
ne
the wiser

I have the 8080. Task input is very intuitive and fast, (previous
experience the 7007 igc Pro, - much more complex), right in the
instrument. In consequence, I have not even tried to input from the
card. You'll love it; - I do, the whole thing!