Old January 14th 04, 05:56 PM
Eric Miller

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

The way to respond to shows like this is to increase security. If we see
news media photographing the airport or interviewing people at the

airport,
we should tackle the reporter, throw him or her to the ground, and smash

his
camera equipment. Then we should explain that we do not allow the airport

or
personnel associated with the airport to be photographed or interviewed
because that would compromise security. They want tough security measures?
Then let's give them tough security measures!

Actually, tackling the media, beating the crap out of them and destroying
their equipment is just a good policy in general