Old May 20th 04, 03:05 PM
ET

Richard Lamb wrote in
:

The Lady CFI has to be Diane.
I've flown with her. She's a good stick.
Very calm, very smooth.
I think she's probably a great primary instructor.
She has a 150 and a 7AC, so you have some options that
most commercial operations don't offer.

The fly-in will get straightened out, but the basic issue
is insurance - now that the property owners association has
control (and responsibility for) the runway and such.

As for me, I'm just getting my new parasol up and flying.
http://home.earthlink.net/~n6228l/
(see the "Lifting off" post last weekend?)

I keep funy hours.
I'm open Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Drop in and visit sometime.

Richard

Small world eh??

I'll have to do that some saturday or Sunday afternoon....

If you don't mind, see if you can get contact information for Diane (phone#
or email or something), and email it to me privately at tx_brew (at) yahoo
(dot) com. (the underscore character "_" IS part of the email address.)

Thanks

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams