Old April 11th 04, 08:21 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:25:10 +0300, noname wrote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon (news - web sites) may have to scrap
its premier fighter jet program to help pay for the war in Iraq (news -
web sites), Sen. John McCain, an influential member of the Armed
Services Committee, said on Sunday.

"It's obvious that we're paying a heavy price, I think, for not having
had enough troops there from the beginning," the Arizona Republican said
on NBC's "Meet the Press."

But hey, we're "transformational" don't ya know? I've come to the
conclusion that "transformational" is politic-speak for "we'll do
whatever the hell we want no matter how it short-changes the guy in
the field and we're right".

Perhaps what you wrote can be formed into the F-22 motto, Ferrin. The
fighter mafia really screwed the pooch on this one. Being split across the
2000 production break did not help either. The whole F-22 mess has been
like watching a man play soliare with a deck of 51.