Old April 1st 11, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PCool

Default Brief review of Android XCSoar on the Streak 5 and LK8000 on the MIO 400

LK8000 v2.2 will be distributed on april 15th. It supports LX Nano and LX Colibri declaration, it has been tested a lot in the past months.
So we don't need ConnectMe. LX has kindly given out their specifications, and there are no more problems.

"Mike" ha scritto nel messaggio ...
On Mar 31, 2:29 pm, Max Kellermann wrote:
Mike wrote:

Today I tested the Bluetooth connectivity between the Streak and LX
Nano. Appears to work fine with the exception of task declaration.
Using a Win CE device the declaration to the Nano is possible through
SeeYou "ConnectMe" but I know of no way using an android base device.
I wish LX would make their output data public, so their products would
be more usable with other soaring programs.