Old September 11th 18, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Too many accidents

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 12:47:39 PM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 12:37:36 AM UTC-7, Charlie Quebec wrote:
I would put more weight on anything Bruno has to say, than anything you have to say.

So, are you saying that misuse of the rudder is ok? If so, I TRULY wish you luck because you will NEED IT!

Here is another Bruno bad example video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCr-H_ZkBOo

I always was filled with mirth when someone walked through the front door of the office and said they wanted a glider flight "like Bruno". I would always say, let's go see how much fun we can have. Bruno does a lot for soaring, be it the excellent yearly fully subscribed Nephi events, or his well viewed videos. I love watching his videos. However, Bruno is a very experienced pilot, some events in his videos should not be tried by less experienced pilots or YOU WILL DIE. YouTube has many videos of experts doing things non-experts should not. "A man's got to know his limitations" Harry Callahan