Old October 25th 04, 08:21 PM
Neil Gould

Recently, Peter Duniho posted:

"Andrew Sarangan" wrote in message
Many pilots I know seem to think that this new TSA rule is just the
beginning of things to come.

Beginning? Seems to me it's the middle of things to come.

One can only hope. Otherwise, it would get intolerably worse by the time
it gets to the "real" middle.

The only thing I'm not really all that sure of is whether I'll live
long enough to see the inevitable revolution. It might not happen
that soon, probably as much as 300-500 years in the future. But I
think it's definitely going to happen some day. It always does.

Well, there *are* ways to guarantee that you'll live long enough to see
the inevitable revolution...

Neil