Old November 5th 20, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phil Jeffery[_2_]

Default Old Folks Poll

At 12:41 03 November 2020, Roy B. wrote:
I thought it might be fun (and healthy) to start a poll or discussion for
t=
he guys and gals who have been in the sport for + 25 years or more.

So,
my=
question for those people is : "What is the biggest change you have

seen
i=
n the sport over the years you have participated?"

For me, the biggest change was the widespread adoption of GPS -

which
chan=
ged everything about flight recording, contests, contest tasking and

badge
=
flying. Second place goes to the newer trailers which are so much

better
th=
an what we struggled with in the old days. Third place might be OLC . .