Old November 14th 03, 11:23 PM
Gordon

Great service -
too bad the Seaking crew couldn't stay the night, though.

Wouldn't that have been a party!

It always amazed me what happens when a beeper comes on the radio. For all
directions in dozens of miles, every helo crew on Guard hears it in the same
moment and announces, "ITS OURS!"

Several of my pilots were formerly Big Muthas and each of them have my
unfailing respect. I love the visual of a Jolly coming in from one direction
and a eye-popping "camo" HS Seaking comes charging in, undoubtably squawking,
"GOT EM!" I am grateful your friends Charlie and Lee came through it all ok.

v/r
Gordon