Old August 31st 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Hanke

Default Attorney Needed with Aviation Understanding

Regarding the 2006 Region 3 Contest (being "thrown" out of the
airport)

Our soaring club is looking for an attorney that understands aviation
who is willing to take our case on contingency basis. Notice of claim
has been filed and will expire in December. Case is laid out and
several meetings already held with Warren County's Attorney. Our
attorney who originally handled the case moved out of the area (club
member's wife).

Please contact me if you think you might be interested for more
details.

Tim Hanke

Adirondack Soaring
(518) 693-6849