Old October 29th 19, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

Default Miloch...and 940,000 others...will be without electricity from 4PM Pacific today until evening on Monday.

In article , not my real pseudonym
says...

On 28 Oct 2019 19:45:48 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , not my real pseudonym
says...

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 23:05:26 -0500, Flatlander
wrote:

Be safe!

Second that!

We electrified!...who knows how long it'll last...my sister had to evacuate her
home...third time and 4 or 5 years she's been directly affected by
wildfires...losing her house in one of them.

Had a helicopter flying over the neighborhood twice today...prolly looking at
transformers to check for damage...just a guess.

Bell 407 registered to Redding Air Service Inc. out of (no kidding)
Redding CA. Looks like they do a little of everything helicopters can
do.

Scary reports coming from down there, and appears it's not close to
all over. Thinking good thoughts for y'all.

PG&E is turning off electricity again later...for my PG&E zone, it's projected
to happen at 11PM...at least I'll be in bed.

*